Northwest Ohio Real Estate Company
About AmeriMade Realty
Misty KingBroker/Owner, F.I.S.Main Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Quick Facts About Misty:
* Licensed since 2001, Broker's license 2011
* Member of National Association of Realtors, Ohio Assoc. of Realtors & the Northwest Ohio Assoc. of Realtors
* Certified as a Foreclosure Intervention Specialist
* Over 9 years experience with REOs/Foreclosures
* Graduate of Wittenberg University with a Communication Major and Management Minor and a Graduate of Hondros School of Real Estate
Why I do What I do: My desire to sell Real Estate comes from a tradition of wanting to help people combined with my love of housing and architecture. My favorite part of selling homes has been the honor I feel in being able to assist a family with such a large investment. Selling Real Estate isn't always easy - sometimes the reasons for a sale are very emotional for the homeowners. I'm there to make the transaction as smooth and easy as possible whether the owner is relocating out of the area, selling the home of a deceased relative, downsizing or moving into a larger home. Likewise, I cherish the opportunities I get when I can hand a set of keys to a buyer who's about to begin building a life full of memories in their new home! Like I said - it's an honor to be a part of that!
So if you or anyone you know would like some assistance buying or selling a home, please contact me! I always have time for more clients!
Cindy GustwillerMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- A licensed realtor since December 2006 : active in Williams, Fulton, Defiance, Henry and Toledo.
- Obtained my education from Stautzeburger and Hondros College in Toledo, Ohio.
- Married to David Gustwiller with three children (Chad, Mark, Tara)
- Reside in Archbold, Ohio since 1990
Areas of Expertise
- Residential sales
- Sign language interpreter
- Design, décor, helping stage your home
- Exceptional Marketing skills
Signs in yard Amerimadehomes.com
Numerous newspapers Open houses
Realty northwest Northwest homes magazine
R-tec advertising Specials & networking
*The Chamber of Commerence
- Helping YOU by being informative, confident, a great negotiator, and giving you VALUE.
“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give” -- Winston Churchill
Tina VanderMadeMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Phone: 419-553-0633I started my real estate career in 2004 and it has been such an amazing journey. I have met so many great people and it is always a joy to watch buyers get into thier new home. I opened AmeriMade Realty in Aug of 2006. For the next 4.5 years I focused on building the business and growing a great reputation for the company. In February 2011, I sold the company so I could go back to what I loved doing and that was.....helping buyers and sellers with thier real estate transctions. It was a great decision for me and now I am more ready than ever to help people get the home that they want.I’m married to my husband Lambert, and we have two awesome little boys, Boden and Landric. We also have a dog Reno, and two goats, Dora and Boots (I didn’t name them).
It’s so wonderful being a REALTOR, wife and mother. I am one very blessed woman!I am working in the Northwestern part of Ohio, BUT if you are looking in a different part of the state or even in a different state for that matter call me and I can set you up with a great agent in that area. I will also be licensed in Michigan and Indiana in the very near future!!!Feel free to contact me if I can help you with any of your Real Estate needs.
Dan WoodringMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Wanda HenryMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Licensed Realtor Since 2004
Graduate of Hondros School of Real Estate
Affiliated with: National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, NW Ohio Board of Realtors, Michigan Association of Realtors and the Hillsdale Association of Realtors
I am a certified FIS(foreclosure intervention specialist) and SFR(shortsale foreclosure resource) Realtor
If someone were to ask me why I am a Realtor, I would have to say it’s the people man, gotta be the people.
I have met so many new friends in this business. And you know they feel the same way about you when they call you up and want you to sell the home you helped them buy abd then find them a new home!!
I work very hard making the whole process of buying and of selling as stress free as possible.
There is nothing that beats that feeling of a job well done than when you hand someone the keys to their new home and see the looks on their faces!!
I get to do a job I love everyday.
Let me help you with the next great adventure in your life.
I’m here and I’m ready to help.
Jessica ParkerMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- Hondros College, School of Business, Real Estate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
- Licensed Ohio REALTOR
- AmeriMade Realty, LLC. Real Estate Sales Agent
Jessica lives in the Bryan area with her husband James and their two children.
She loves being a real estate agent and helping people move into the next chapter of their lives! Let Jessica become part of your story! She will do her part to help you live happier ever after!
Carla DavisMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- Licensed REALTOR®
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of NW Ohio Association of Realtors
- B.A. Bluffton University
- Northwest State Community College - Real Estate and various Business and Sales classes
- Over 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing sales and Retail sales
I enjoy helping people make the transition of buying or selling their real estate easier. I always keep in mind I work for you, as a buyer or a seller. I believe the key to success is honesty, friendship, respect and a little humor.
Ashley RobertsMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- Graduate of Northwest Community College with an Associate of Applied Business in Business Management Technology and Hondros School of Real Estate
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
- I’ve lived in Williams County my entire life, I’m married to Chase Roberts with one child so far; Chase Christian!
- The idea of helping someone or a family buy or sell a home as stress free as possible is very important for me. As a Realtor I can do all the leg work for you while you can relax and have a positive experience in real estate, this is my goal! I love meeting and working with new people and this job lets me do that on a daily basis.
Stacy ShoupMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
* Licensed REALTOR® since 2007
* Member of National Association of Realtors
* Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
* Member of Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
* Graduate of The University of Toledo with a Bachelors of Business in Marketing and of Hondros School of Real Estate
* Active & lifetime resident of Montpelier, OH
A true “people person,” Stacy’s favorite part of being a REALTOR® is the opportunity to become acquainted with so many interesting people and help them fulfill their dreams. She respects the fact that this isn’t like any other purchase – unless you’re an investor, your home is where you live and raise your family.
Rhonda WatkinsMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
* Graduate of Hondros School of Real Estate
* Affiliated with: National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, Northwest Ohio Board of Realtors.
* Family: Married to Ed Watkins and reside in Montpelier area. I have two beautiful daughters ( Casey and Sheena) and 1 step son (David)
We also have 4 dogs and 7 cats, too many to name. Love our Pets!
* If someone were to ask why I decided to go into Real Estate I would simply say it is what I have been wanting to do for the last 5 years and I have finally made my dream come true. I love working with people and helping them accomplish their goals in their housing needs.
* I get to do the job I love, and love to do!
* When your ready to make that big decision to BUY or SELL your home, let me be here for you.
* My motto is "BUY-SELL-4-U" Let me do all the work and you just enjoy the rewards.....
Sandra "Dee Dee" SchromMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Licensed REALTOR® since April 2013
Member of the following:
o National Association of Realtors
o Ohio Association of Realtors
o Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
Graduate of Northwest State Community College
Hicksville is my hometown where I grew up and spent most of my life.
In 2005, I bought my first home and moved to Edgerton where my husband Mic and I are raising our four children (Kaylee, Abram, Quayde and Emalee).
Real Estate has been my passion for quite some time, so I am truly thankful and excited to be able to do what I love every day!
Please feel free to contact me any time with your buying or selling needs. I would be happy to help you sell your current house or buy your dream home!
Elizabeth LaengMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
I am originally from the Cleveland Area, but moved to the Greater Toledo Area in 2007 with my husband and son. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing and Graduated Cum Laude from Cleveland State University. I have been a licensed Realtor since moving to the Greater Toledo Area in 2007. I currently reside in Perrysburg with my husband, son, daughter, and dog. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, shopping, and watching my son at his sporting events. I love real estate!! I enjoy looking at homes and helping to visualize all the homes potential! I look forward to meeting with you soon and helping you with all of your real estate needs with my friendly personalized approach to the real estate business.