Northwest Ohio Real Estate Company
About AmeriMade Realty
Misty KingBroker/Owner, F.I.S.Main Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Quick Facts About Misty:
* Licensed since 2001, Broker's license 2011
* Member of National Association of Realtors, Ohio Assoc. of Realtors & the Northwest Ohio Assoc. of Realtors
* Certified as a Foreclosure Intervention Specialist
* Over 9 years experience with REOs/Foreclosures
* Graduate of Wittenberg University with a Communication Major and Management Minor and a Graduate of Hondros School of Real Estate
Why I do What I do: My desire to sell Real Estate comes from a tradition of wanting to help people combined with my love of housing and architecture. My favorite part of selling homes has been the honor I feel in being able to assist a family with such a large investment. Selling Real Estate isn't always easy - sometimes the reasons for a sale are very emotional for the homeowners. I'm there to make the transaction as smooth and easy as possible whether the owner is relocating out of the area, selling the home of a deceased relative, downsizing or moving into a larger home. Likewise, I cherish the opportunities I get when I can hand a set of keys to a buyer who's about to begin building a life full of memories in their new home! Like I said - it's an honor to be a part of that!
So if you or anyone you know would like some assistance buying or selling a home, please contact me! I always have time for more clients!
Cindy GustwillerMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- A licensed realtor since December 2006 : active in Williams, Fulton, Defiance, Henry and Toledo.
- Obtained my education from Stautzeburger and Hondros College in Toledo, Ohio.
- Married to David Gustwiller with three children (Chad, Mark, Tara)
- Reside in Archbold, Ohio since 1990
Areas of Expertise
- Residential sales
- Sign language interpreter
- Design, décor, helping stage your home
- Exceptional Marketing skills
Signs in yard Amerimadehomes.com
Numerous newspapers Open houses
Realty northwest Northwest homes magazine
R-tec advertising Specials & networking
*The Chamber of Commerence
- Helping YOU by being informative, confident, a great negotiator, and giving you VALUE.
“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give” -- Winston Churchill
Dan WoodringMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Dan has been a Licensed REALTOR® since 2008. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors and Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors.
He is a Graduate of Antwerp High School and Hondros College, School of Real Estate.
He has lived in Williams County since 1983, with his wife Lisa and daughter Brandi.
Dan is the man who will work hard for you, whether listing your home or finding the perfect home for you."
Wanda HenryMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Licensed Realtor Since 2004
Graduate of Hondros School of Real Estate
Affiliated with: National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, NW Ohio Board of Realtors, Michigan Association of Realtors and the Hillsdale Association of Realtors
I am a certified FIS(foreclosure intervention specialist) and SFR(shortsale foreclosure resource) Realtor
If someone were to ask me why I am a Realtor, I would have to say it’s the people man, gotta be the people.
I have met so many new friends in this business. And you know they feel the same way about you when they call you up and want you to sell the home you helped them buy abd then find them a new home!!
I work very hard making the whole process of buying and of selling as stress free as possible.
There is nothing that beats that feeling of a job well done than when you hand someone the keys to their new home and see the looks on their faces!!
I get to do a job I love everyday.
Let me help you with the next great adventure in your life.
I’m here and I’m ready to help.
Jessica ParkerMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Who is Jessica?
My name is Jessica Parker and I have lived in NW Ohio since 1997. I married my high school sweetheart James in 2003, and have since had two children, Allison (Allie) and Easton. My husband James loves to hunt and camp, basically loves to spend time outdoors. My daughter Allie is a competitive gymnast at New Heights Athletics in Wauseon. I help out at the gym a couple days a week while my daughter trains. My son Easton, loves to play outside and this past summer gave t-ball a shot. I live in Bryan with my family, dog Molly, and cat Peanut. I enjoy reading books, cooking, and spending time with my family.
In 2010, I attended Hondros College of Real Estate in Maumee, Ohio. I then obtained my real estate license and came “Home” to AmeriMade Realty. I have been licensed since September 2010, and haven’t looked back. I LOVE REAL ESTATE!
- Hondros College – School of Real Estate
- Licensed Ohio Realtor
- AmeriMade Realty – Real Estate Sales Agent
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
Clients choose to work with me for the full service; ethics, experience and expertise. I have consistently shown the ability to satisfy clients in the buying and selling of their homes. I am known for my outstanding client service, 24/7 availability, high tech marketing techniques, and personal touches. I am a negotiator with my clients’ best interest at heart. I believe it is my duty to represent my clients to the best of my ability, but to also educate them through the process as well so they can make the best decisions possible. I am extremely honest, and will never push you to buy a house. I have a strong base of loyal clients. Quite simply I am trusted!
How to get in touch?
I try to stay available 24/7 to my clients. Feel free to call, text, or email me.
My cell phone number is: 567-239-8781
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love referrals, my business is built on them, so if you know of anyone thinking of buying or selling a home, please send them my way!
Ashley RobertsMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
- Graduate of Northwest Community College with an Associate of Applied Business in Business Management Technology and Hondros School of Real Estate
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
- I’ve lived in Williams County my entire life, I have two beautiful children, Chase Christian and Loretta Marie
- The idea of helping someone or a family buy or sell a home as stress free as possible is very important for me. As a Realtor I can do all the leg work for you while you can relax and have a positive experience in real estate, this is my goal! I love meeting and working with new people and this job lets me do that on a daily basis.
Stacy LillardMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
* Licensed REALTOR® since 2007
* Member of National Association of Realtors
* Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
* Member of Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
* Graduate of The University of Toledo with a Bachelors of Business in Marketing and of Hondros School of Real Estate
* Active & lifetime resident of Montpelier, OH
A true “people person,” Stacy’s favorite part of being a REALTOR® is the opportunity to become acquainted with so many interesting people and help them fulfill their dreams. She respects the fact that this isn’t like any other purchase – unless you’re an investor, your home is where you live and raise your family.
Sandra "Dee Dee" SchromMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
Licensed REALTOR® since April 2013
Member of the following:
o National Association of Realtors
o Ohio Association of Realtors
o Northwest Ohio Association of Realtors
Graduate of Northwest State Community College
Hicksville is my hometown where I grew up and spent most of my life.
In 2005, I bought my first home and moved to Edgerton where my husband Mic and I are raising our four children (Kaylee, Abram, Quayde and Emalee).
Real Estate has been my passion for quite some time, so I am truly thankful and excited to be able to do what I love every day!
Please feel free to contact me any time with your buying or selling needs. I would be happy to help you sell your current house or buy your dream home!
Cheryl AndresMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US
I am a newly licensed Ohio Real Estate Salesperson with AmeriMade Realty LLC
Born and raised in Defiance County, I am a graduate of Fairview High School and Hondros School of Real Estate and have 31 years experience in selling Newspaper Advertising in Williams, Defiance, Henry & Fulton Counties.
I live outside of Bryan with my husband Brad and step son Cole. I have two daughters who live outside of Ney in Defiance county, Brooke and Michelle. I also have two step daughters who live in Dayton; Jenni and Kati.
I am ready to help with all of your real estate needs regardless of if you are looking to buy your dream home or listing and selling your current home. Whether it is Residential, Commercial, Farm ground, or Building lots, I can do it all!
Do you know what your home is worth? I can do a comparable market analysis to give you a good idea what the market conditions of today are bringing for your home.
Let my 31 years in Advertising Sales work for you to help you to sell your home.
Whether you’re buying or selling, I am committed to doing the very best job I can for you. I look forward to working for you!!!
I am ready to serve you anytime. Call or text me at 419-212-2547 or e-mail me at email@example.com for personal service. I am available evenings and weekends to accommodate your busy schedule.
Bottom line . . . I care about people!
Neil CurryRealtorMain Office: 223 E Wilson StBryanOH 43506 US